Thursday, September 27, 2012

Too sweet

Weekly groc and ate 93.75 for four. This time, the tempura don got me. I ordered it for sp and it has teriyaki sauce all over the tempura - so not nice. Sp ate half and it was so cloying that he let me finish it. After that I was so very full and he ordered kueh for me rose and red bean which J ate a bit of each. I was so satiated that I did not eat dinner at all. Today no vol and just barely touch 245 so did not manage to let go at 25 so gotta wait. Should have done 245 yesterday but then I am no fortune teller and can't tell the future so that's that.

Chawan Mushi - does not have gingko in it. 4.8


Inari for sp - 1.8, 2plates of tamago sushi 1.8 - ai ate 3, sp 1, ai ate both unagi tamago 6.8, 4 of us have one smoked salmon each - 2 plates (6.8 each)


J and M shared salmon don (s) 10.8


Asked for no salt on this piece of grilled (shioyaki) salmon. 13.8 and was given this small portion.


The teriyaki sauce on top of the tempura (8.8) spoiled this dish for me. Way tooo sweet!


Requested for no spicy mayonaise for this midori roll (avocado and salmon roll) 12.8. Shared half cost with J.


Top up lunch at 2pm before going to collect the applied document at 3.30pm. Nescafe cold 3..4, sago rose 90c, red bean 90c, assam laksa 9.8


No comments: