Friday, September 21, 2012

S1 Buying spree

Trim see hedge. Sp trim the outside hedge - inner side straight, roadside curve like a football.

Left early after a mad buying spree to overnight at j - wonder why I used up the max 25 when I only have 22 so I got to top up 3 next monday. Got ai gee bee ra et 51 1dot37, bat man toy 1 61 dot 16, dee high co 20 only for 2 dot 39 and of all things, I had the urge to get many apple saucers 69 1dot1 when it can be just 1.


Did not use any so got droplets here and there. Dinner is my favourite marmite fish - about 9 pieces. No sauce with the rice because I specifically asked for the fish and sauce to be put on a separate plate and then I put the fish slices on my rice to take this photo. Gobbled down the last few spoonfuls of rice because it looked like it was going to rain but in the end it only rained in the middle of the night at j but at see it was raining heavily - we know this the next day when we got back from jay.

No comments: