Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kok BD celeb2

Gotta fill form and pay 5nett to be lifetime member to get BDfoc so did it. New touchscreen system in place so was given a faraway room 51 or 52. The change key did not work so the last 1 hour was given a big room with good room acoustics - sounds like giving a concert (can fit 10 to 15 people) with baby cockroaches (spotted 2). Chose the higher end of food 16 for both so the foc would be of value. Spring chicken kerabu mango rice and pasta salmon (with mushroom butter sauce - I didn't eat much of the sauce because I find the taste cloying. I also ate salad, baby tomatoes, corns, yellow watermelon, honeymelon so I was very full. The mall was very cold. After that, we went to buy bread 2.4 for me to finish up the leftover chicken tenders from BubbaGump and 1grabbed a packet of miao miao 1.7 and durian popcorn 1.6 and for 1dinner, we got takeaway quarter chicken thigh hot peri with grilled vege side dish and peri chips 17.9 plus tax 18.95 and then at night, I marathon watch a few episodes of AWalker and one extra episode on my own as 1has fallen asleep.





No comments: