Thursday, September 6, 2012

BD celebration

Went for pre BD celebration 2 since GB is considered 1. Total spent for four: 102.8, 10%sc 10.28, Tax 6.17 total 119.25 and M treated me to 19.25, J contributed 50 and us another 50. Nice meal and I was very full.
Ginger - not available at table. Have to request for it.

J order this - 13.8

M ate this 10.8 for small portion

I order this, worth 25ish if ordered separately. Nice. Will order again.

C ordered this seafood treasure. The soup is sticky and gooey so it was not nice.

I ordered this to share. Not very nice. Soba texture not that firm, a bit tough. Tempura Nikon Kai is better not as oily. Small portion 10.8

I ate 2 plates of this 1.8 per plate

J took this from the belt - salmon and tuna - ok but not again because the tuna taste overpower the salmon taste.

M ordered this to share 7.8 for a small bowl

I order this 2 tamago-unagi 6.8 and avocado 2 per serving is 2.8

No comments: