Sunday, September 23, 2012

S3 Too s3

Went for lunch to be eaten with chopsticks 9 only without drinks. Then bought gar choc bread and m choc cappucino 3.9 because wanted to eat ic and share with sp and since sp likes coffee this ic would be ok for him but it was not - because I did not read the description of this ic which says - vanilla ic with swirl of coffee covered with choc and caramelised sugar pieces. The choc cover is very milky and the caramelised sugar pieces just killed me - as I have mentioned I did not like it on the tiramisu cake I ate the other day so I definitely do not like it on the ic. So no more for me - it was just too smooth, too silky and too sweet for my taste bud. Will just stick to cornetto ic strawberry or blackforest. Later went to listen to arg plan to be amat for ifamily and paid for dinner 85 for 4+2 pax - 4 rice, 6 tea 15, 8treasure half mchic 30, lamyuchaivege claypot ?, kailan stirfry ? and 1saiyungchoysoup 7.5 and for the 2 1oldcucumbersoup 7.5

To my surprise, I still see droplets here and there. Hhhmmmmm.........

No comments: