Thursday, September 13, 2012

BD food celeb3

Prices have gone up for aj according to the menu board. Nla now is 5.2 (+0.2) and nkm is now 1.6 (+0.1) but surprisingly the waiter said nla is 5 but nkm is 1.6 so 6.6 in total for 1 breakfast with me nibbling a bit. Then went to eat at HI set. My set was nice - I ate 3 slices of raw salmon sashimi with rice and let jm share the rest of the rice and salmon - good price at 22 and they have udon nabe set for 32 the chirashidon rice has been added  with sushi vinegar so I should remember that and not order that as I like to eat plain rice without sushi vinegar. The ice cream one scoop strawberry 10.8 and then we went grocshopping. Mix cendol and abc to eat but all the shaved ice melted. For dinner, we drove past the duck stall and got a takeaway for quarter duck (top part) and one packet of rice (shared by two) for 11.









No comments: