Monday, February 9, 2009

Two = sick

It started yesterday night at around 11.59pm. Passed very watery stools. Then the throbbing left eye and headache makes me want to vomit. Keep wanting to burp but all came out halfway so was feeling nausea and dizzy. First time vomit, I can see yellowish stuffs like egg yolk in the vomit. Finally figured out that it was the oranges that I ate at around 9pm. Then I feel the chills. All the hairs on my arms stood up. So I went to bed and covered myself up. At 0120 I woke up feeling terrible. Vomited again. This time 3 batches of vomit came out. I can see semi digested vege, and lots of yucky stuffs in the vomit. The smell was terrible, a strong pungent whiff of Beryl hazelnut chocs that I ate at 2pm in the afternoon. They should have been fully digested yet they were not. I can see bits and pieces of semi-digested food around my mouth. It was disgusting. Cleaned up and went to bed again. By this time, the headache was totally gone. At 0220 I woke up again. Vomited again. Same strong choc taste. I think I will not be able to eat anymore chocs after this. Cleaned up again and went to bed. Woke up at 0500. Could feel gases churning in my stomach, wanted to eat po chai yuen but can I eat them on an empty stomach? Since I threw all the food that I ate out already? Slept upright on the sofa. Then went to bed again at 0630. Woke up at 1000. Passed out water and air only. Sipped a bit of milo and ate bo chai yuen. Then ate eno so that I can burp fully. Then at 1400, just ate 2 tablespoons of quaker oats. I suspect that I have stomach flu (gastroenteritis) rather than food poisoning since no one else vomited after eating the same things that I ate. So we did not go out today as partner was suffering from cough and runny nose and queasy stomach. What a terrible day!

No comments: