Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It is done!




Spent the whole day at Sunway Pyramid. For lunch, I had the McValue set (double cheese burger) for 5.95++ => 6.25 that comes with a medium sized fries and medium sized soft drink. I was later told that the gassy drink will slowly wear my bones away and will prevent any nutrients from being absorbed into my body so my meal is as good as wasted. Actually I have stopped drinking soft drink but since this drink came with the meal, I thought just once after so long, why not. But since knowing the ill effects of the drink for people my age, I will not drink it any more. For dinner, I had tendon braised mushroom, bittergourd pork ribs soup, and teochew dumplings (3 for 7) at CY for a total of 66. It has been said today so a little more than 1 month to go.



No comments: