Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My appetite is back?

Still burping and just ate congee, bread and a little mee hoon in home made assam laksa soup today. Cough is turning bad, phelgm is greenish yellow so decided to go and see the doctor today. Didn't ask for MC though. Meeting with hl was postponed from today's 5 half pm to tomorrow's 7pm. The doctor just measured the vapour of my mouth for temperature and declare that I have no fever. I was not sure what was happening so I didn't even breathe out so I don't think the result is valid. Was given 12 MOXILEN capsules 500mg (3 times a day), 5 small pink round generic looking tablets with C embedded in them (told me it was polaramine) 1 each night, a few Dequadin lozenges (lemon flavoured 3.8g), and a bottle of Axcel Dextrozine syrup (labelled controlled medicine) manufactured by Kotra Pharma (M) Sdn Bhd (10ml each night). Spent whole day at work and didn't even went to the loo for a biggie. Let TP knew about my plans to be made into an action film. Today left home at 0800.

Is it more painful to be ill or is it more painful to watch a beloved being ill? My answer is that it is more painful for me to watch someone I love being ill. M says the pain is the same for her. P says it is more painful for him himself to be ill.

No comments: