Saturday, February 21, 2009

Movies day

Just a lazy day in the weekend. Woke up at 0930. Ate roti telur - I just can't seem to get enough of eating this. It is so addictive. I wonder how many roti telur I can eat before feeling satiated but I don't want to test it. Had a little explosion back home again. Watched Dark Knight and In Bruges today. It is so comfortable to watch movies in the warmth of your own home, snuggling up to your favourite pillow and taking a break whenever you feel like it that I don't think that I will ever go and watch movies in cinemas again. I find the Dark Knight movie a tad long for my taste - I kept on asking when it is going to end, it just drags on and on. Ate at YL and this time the pai kuat wong dish wasn't nice at all, the pork has lots of fat in it and the 5 spices powder was too thick and wasn't cooked enough so I won't be ordering this dish anymore. Read the few diary entries that I did while overseas and was surprise to find that there were some things that I totally cannot remember for the life of me. So I guess whatever that happens to me now is not important as most likely I will not remember them a few years down the road. After dinner, it was drizzling and we went in search of the "no brand house". Found it after scouting a few roads and after 46 houses and a gold statue. It was mainly raining.

No comments: