Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saltyx100 fried meehoon

Woke up early at 7 wonders of wonders. 45mins after got up. Early early breakfast at aj dusual nckm 1.6, nla 5, nl2 total 8.6 and to garden centers walk walk see see ask all expensive and does not look radiant so no go. Read sleep in car only managed 3 chapters of charlie and choc factory. Back surf exchange mews asaw, very sleepy so went jump jump, eat choc wall ic, more surf until 4pm.

Early dinner late lunch at yl at 4pm after wd200. 1px fishslice ginger spring onion rice 10, fan kot soup with lots of pmeat 8 and fried mee hoon 7 total 25. fried mee hoon so, so, so very salty but I finished all although I wanted to leave 3 mouthfuls uneaten. Only 3 mouthfuls so I finished it and came back to jump jump for 5 mins until stomach topsy turvy. Never again will I order fried noodles of any sort because they will all come salty. The rice is too much so unfinished.

Next time must remember to order 1px dishrice and 1 soup to be shared. That will be enough and to bring the apple to take back. Now I am drinking copious water because I am so thirsty.

No comments: