Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nov sushi fix

Weekly grocery trip. Brunch the usual hor fun and liang stuffs in curry soup 8.9 and got a pencil case from borders for the fish pump 5.9 and I dropped in myself for a quick meal (the tamago is sweet and the salmon salty, perhaps drop the tamago next time and just take the black salmon from the belt) :

2 white plates (tamago sushi) - 2x1.8 = 3.6
1 red plate (slightly grill salmon) with mayo = 6.8
1 black plate (salmon with 2 ikura) = 4.8

SubTotal 15.20 plus service charge 10% 1.52 plus government tax 6% 0.91 plus round up 2c

GrandTotal 17.65

This time I scrapped off all the mayo from the salmon sushi (red plate). Since the red plate is 2 more expensive, next time I will just eat the salmon sushi of the black plate since I don't care for the mayo. I wonder why the one with the mayo is more expensive.

I also did not order any green tea because I do not want my stomach to be filled with liquid. Dinner time at kong, I ate stirfried mee hoon 5.5 - the after taste is not very nice - very oily and tasted fishy so I am not going to order it again. Left half the rice on the chicken ginger spring onion 1pax meal.


As today went out all day, did not do any monitoring. Just look in now and then.

No comments: