Thursday, July 19, 2012

D1 Foc 1 kok

Went for the birthday promotion, foc 1 pax with 1 paying pax available 3 days before and after the birthday. Ate the most expensive set 16 each because the other 14 set apart from the 14nasi lemak chicken set is something that I do not think is worth eating so we had the deep fried spring chicken (half a chicken) set and for me, the salmon pasta set buttersauce. Salmon is not too bad although I do not quite like the butter sauce. I drank hot milo because the honey plum drink is too sweet for me.





Then we went and bought the note 1g under dieasyplan - 2651 (48x24 + 1499) for 24 months  about 110.45ish each month. White in colour. Then got a protective screen cover 49 and 1 casing black 79. I did not eat dinner but took a spoonful of salt fish fried rice from his plate. Slept over at fi fi. 

No comments: