Saturday, June 9, 2012

Koyo over

Day visit after lunch. Supposed to stay until dinner time but then we got the tree out of the pot and into a bag and then I thought why not just bring it over immediately so that is what we did. Then we plant it back into the pot. Was supposed to shower but then went out for early dinner and showered when back.
Lunch eaten with chopsticks
Early dinner at 5pm, Sp meal set RM15.9 - asparagus stirfry with prawns, 2fishcakes, rice, cold lemongrass drink, mango sticky rice. Then went to take away grass jelly hot red bean, taro exchange pearl with sweet potato 6.5 and get a stamp.
I just ate many slices of bread so I thought I would order something light - Pad Thai seafood - sweet with Thai fish sauce. Ok if one likes sweet. Took me a lot time to finish it though. Was back and I wasn't done.

No comments: