Wednesday, June 20, 2012

D2 Redeem 14dot45

Surprisingly it was closed so continued to aj for 1 brunch nla 5 and nktkm 1.5 and then went to collect the doc. It was exactly the same format as read on web. Then went to use up the 14dot45 in card once and for all and never go again mainly because the outlets are not in the normal circuit that we frequent and we need to specially go out of our way to eat there. I also have a coupon from the calendar for a buy 1 get 1 free red plate (5.99). Then the manager came and told us about the 1 rm item and ordered 1 for us - I chose tuna mayonaise beancurd. Bill subtotal 28.89 add 6% government tax add 10% service charge round 1c up total 34.1 off my collected amount 14.45 went up to 19.65 - well one task completed!

1chose obor obor 5.99 and hot green tea 2

1chose salmon rice wrapped fried soft shell crab? 5.99 (foc)

mai choice - 19.90 - a lot of rice and very dry but I stuffed all down

offer item rm1 tuna mayo rice beancurd
Dinner for 1
As I was still full, I just ate 2 tablespoons of 1 meal above - salt fish fried rice 6 add fried egg 1 and hot herbal drink 1.4 tot 8.4 Then because I was afraid I may be hungry although I am not feeling hungry, at 7pm I drank half a cup of milo and ate 2 slices of bread soaked in milo (just like a person who is ill) and all was well for the night. Did laundry at j and watched wrath of titans - I seems to have grown out of movies like this - I don't feel that it is nice to watch.

No comments: