Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Overeat

Walk here and there along the shops looking for something to eat. Spotted bacon meat balls at tou tou so sp ate there while I was just going to have a bit of ccf next door.

Then as I was selected the ccf pieces, I saw the set menu. For RM8.9, the set includes a plate of 7 pieces of ccf (fixed items), 1 deepfried lobako, 1 dessert (a few choices) and 1 bowl of fruits. For another RM1.5, we can add on another bowl of dessert. So I decided to have the set and the add on too.

Some pieces of ccf were dry and hard to be masticated (learned this word from a TVB series, hahaha). The lobako was very oily but I still finished it. Sp chose the egg tea dessert. Said it was nice - the tea was strong.

I chose barli beancurd sheet as the add on dessert. It was gluey with the beancurd sheet no where to be seen. Seems like having plasticizer in it. SL barli ginkgo is nicer.

After eating everything, I was very full. Then we walked to teochew duck restaurant and tapao 2 packs of rice to be eaten as dinner inj.


No comments: