Sunday, April 22, 2012

13 years

On the day itself, we celebrated by having a higher priced meal than our normal meals.

Reached there at 11.15am and was told that lunch was not ready yet but cakes can be served so I ordered a slice of rum and raisin RM8.5 and it was nice. Sp ordered latte and it was milky.

Then I decided to have another slice of cake as my lunch. A blueberry cheese (RM8.5) and I do not quite like the strong taste of blueberry and the lemony cheese taste with this layered crepe cake. I prefer a light and airy taste. So next time I will order a plain vanilla slice which is cheaper at RM7.5 and similar slice originating from this same place will cost RM1 more in town.

Sp ordered a bumbu chicken rice around RM18.9 and I ate a bit from his.

Prefer to eat at belanga than this as it is cheaper

Too strong taste

Price inset is incorrect. Should be RM8.5

No comments: