Friday, September 10, 2010

Cake day HR dy1





Slept this morning at wee hours around 3-4am. Before that heard people talking loudly. Thought it was the tv next room but it was not after checking. Went to the window saw 2 guards coming out from the back gate of the corner house next to A's house. One of them saw me and said hi boss. I didn't reply.

Listened to the princess epi before getting up. Got up at 10.15 today and prepared to go out for food. Went to where mosankou bkt was supposed to be but it was not there anymore. Its sign board has also been removed. Saw one bkt some two chinese name, guess it was replaced by this. So went to Tim Kee chicken rice instead. Steamed village chicken with ginger sauce. tot 30. After the meal, did not feel like having much in my stomach so went for cake 6.5 and coffee flat white 5.5 tax 0.6 service charge 1.2 tot 13.8. Halfway eating don't feel full but felt the cake lumped up in the throat so have to drink the coffee to wash it down. Overall not great but it did satisfy the craving for sweet food.

Came back, wash inner ground bowl, watched "top design" competition show about underground bunker. Was giddy can't understand teasers shown on HD beyond channel but couldn't sleep so was treated and then took a nap from 1530 to 1900 - a very long nap. Woke up and went for dinner. Made the mistake of ordering food instead of just eating gruel at home. Tot 11.20 hokkien mee, dry char hor and 1 drink.

Came back and measure. 2 of my foot is 48cm so 30 of my foot is 720cm which is about 24 feet which is the width of the lrg m house. Then our length is 15 + 12 = 27 feet and gate is 16 feet. Online, got call about insurance, and online again.

Lunch: 30
- 2 rice x 1 = 2
- steamed village chicken with ginger sauce and rpk 12
- water fish herbal soup 8
- sour vege for 1 = 3 (sour vege good for making the meal more appetizing).
- duck breast meat = 5 (very gamey taste, fine with me, except that the meat came on bones so I passed all the pieces with bones to one. Halfway through the meal, I was lazy having to remove the skin from the meat because I do not eat the skin.)

Dessert Lunch: 13.8

It was between strawberry choc cake or blackforest cake. In the end I choose the strawberry one because I couldn't remember eating it before and I know what the black forest cake taste like.

Strawberry choc cake:
- not much choc cake as the 3 layers of choc cake were thin and a bit on the dry side.
- Too much cream was used to pad up the cake to give it shape. The cream taste fine to me but I don't like it because I don't like feeling that I have eaten a lot of fat in the cream and also because cream is not my favourite food. I am different to it.
- the strawberry sauce does not have much strawberry taste but it does have pieces of strawberry in it. It is too gelatinous for my liking.
- Chocolate coating, acceptable although I am also indifferent to it.

Overall, I prefer the blackforest cake mainly because the strawberry cake does not have the sourish taste in the sauce/jelly. But there is more cream in the blackforest cake which I do not like.

Dinner:
Dry char hor - asked for not too oily, salty or sweet. In the end, it was sweet, I do not like it at all. Will not eat it again.

No comments: