Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another 180 offer

Woke up today at around 10 and went to eat lunch with chopsticks 8.5 + 1.2 = 9.7 and then back to old place. C couple from the cat city younger than I expected. Reached at around 2pm and looked all over and opened doors. Then at 3.07 gave me a call to make me an offer. Told them another person coming to look tomorrow and I will let them know tomorrow night. The other 3.3 totally forgot about it despite all my calls and texts. Stayed until 5.45 and then went for dinner at YL. Was told 15 mins late but turned up 30mins later with all dishes nearing cold so it was a treat from them. Going to cat the outside barrier. Was told end of this year bye bye for elder S. Told them moving on to adhoc project per paid basis. Back to games and online.

No comments: