Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cold sleep


h-ssg-ipchrc-h

wup 6am sleep again got up 6.30 got ready and left. Ate aj 2nlx2, 1nctkm 1.5 tot 5.5 and reached 7.45am and I went to sleep on the grass mat - it was so cold (the ceiling fan was on) that I used the clean tshirt I brought as a cover. Soon I feel asleep and dreamt that acmen is here so I gotta open my eyes - was a struggle to open my eyes - finally I did it. Acmen drill a bit to make the hole slant downwards. Then 3 airmen used the bowl. Ac 1850 1.5 horse. Went to eat in shift - under big tree 8.2 and then I went fm 4 stuffs (tofu, brinjal, bitter gourd, bendi)x1, 1 drink 1.4 and small rice 80c tot 6.2 and walk back after walking to near the end of the main street to look at the vegetable patch. Then back to write some thoughts and tapao scane x4x1.8 and then lorry came picked up everything away. All wall done. Left 5pm, ate at ipchrc blank horfun 2, roast drumstick 1px 5, currypskin 3, drink 1.8, 1rice 1.6, sc5per 0.67 tot 14.05 collected only 14. Back laundry of 8 hstshirts and once all over. Online. Sleep 11pm.

No comments: