Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Calorie cpumpkin


738 got sms about not handing in old one. Told her must. Return to sleep.
900 got up and snip hair round both ears.
945 went to collect the nine lads.
1015 reach the store, look at mags a bit, update pbbook, 600, dep chk 600, walkabout.
1045 waited hang around, one pk champ 1.3, harkau 3.5, 1 charsiew pao 1.4 tot 6.3
1109 finally opened
1215 can't finish so ask for container and pbag to pack remaining half.
set prib century egg rice balls sweet soup 10.9
cheese pchop pumpkin 14.9
sour plum lime cold 2.8
5% sc 1.43 tot 30.05 after roundup.
- don't like the feeling of sugar covering my teeth after drinking sour plum lime so brush teeth immd when I got back
1220 no hfibread at 711 so bought 4.5 bread at the store
1300 back and nap
1530 wup to call, got told tolak and will call back, real worried
1550 got call back, their problem they say need to wait for pendaftar maybe done end of week
1720 finished chat about hdegn
1730 bbm and set up watch dstairs
1800 tvtime and finished up the remaining pumpkin and fried rice with 1 slice bread
- cheese no cheesy taste but have a sweet taste that I can't pinpoint
- pork chop texture is firm but soft the way I like with strip of fat no ptaste
- fried rice with a bit of egg only
- all is not salty so it is nice
- nicest is the baked pumpkin. I even ate some of the skin as I can't scrap the flesh off it. I did my best to scrape all the flesh off to eat it.
- Glad I tapao and can eat the pumpkin in peace and at leisure at home.
- Not a dish to be eaten in restaurant as it is too troublesome to scrap the flesh off the skin of the pumpkin.
- so how much calorie did I gain today?
one drank milo and ate bread.
2000 done tv
2040 clean up
2130 gumiho and surf surf, reply call for ebbooks

hl: tolak worry and baked pumpkin

No comments: