Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to office

Hang out all day at the office. Got a name card from a female stranger in the insurance industry while I was riding piggy back on the star for a buck. Asked me what do I do and I answered her with what do you mean.
what do you work as? I don't work.
something e related (online) - no
hw - no
married - yes
I guess she thinks I do not want to reveal to her about what I do. Told me she will get herself a netbook gesturing at mine. Commented that I was sharp when I asked her about the industry that she was in. Why? Cos I can tell just by her phone conversation. I wanted to apologise for eavesdropping on her conversation but I did not. Dunno why. She's with Prudential and asked me about my insurer and name. Told her cos I don't think there is any harm to it. Guess wife fey does not work during holidays when you want it to. Search for more information about security grilles. Found a useful one at http://www.glassessential.com/ which is a Canadian site.
43% (2.21 hours remaining) so I guess it is time for me to go. Also read miho's blog. Will let m read too as she is quite an emo person. Got to know we need to go to loi fat fat again tomorrow cos ysil bf has a birthday celebration on Sunday so the date is moved forward.

No comments: